Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday - Flylady says it's MY day!!!! 07-22-14


Sigh!  Ideally this should be my day to .... lie in bed and read all day (I do that anyway - at 230-530 AM!  LOL), go swimming (I don't swim that well), go shopping (uhm - not until I have money!  Besides - would rather go to Amazon and get more books!), eat at a fancy restaurant (hmmm - Indian food would be nice!  So would REAL Mexican food - say Enchiladas - like I make them!!!), loll around in the shade in my garden (IF and only if all mosquitos/chiggers/midges could be removed from there!), go to a beauty parlor and let them wash, color, style my hair, give me a facial, do my nails and toenails (oh man do I need that!).  Solution - keep a list - and start saving money in a SPLURGE IT account!  Need to figure out where in my budget that will fit, however.  Hmm - maybe under medical - after all - it IS my sanity I'm saving!  LOLOL

GO AND DO
  • DONE Post office
  • DONE Library
  • DONE 3 meals a day
  • DONE 3 snacks (part of each meal) - and mention
HOUSE - springtime decluttering - and freecycling
  • PAPERWORK - a mountain of it! work on at least a half hour a day
    • DONE T
    • DONE 1 hour - Sorting
    • DONE 1 hour - Bills
GARDEN - 
  • Weed garden
    • some DONE beans, 
STUDIES - (NOTE - will work on week's assignments - Mon AM to update from weekend frenzy)
  • RELIGION
      • How to Run
        • DONE 365-367
      • DONE Work on lapbooks
      • Song 
        • DONE 106
    • Plan next lapbook project
    • SCIENCE
      • World of Plants (WOP)
        • Unit 3
          • Biomes
            • Forest
              • DONE Boreal
          • DONE Lapbook Unit 3
        • Coloring Book
          • DONE CB 9
      • THE EARTH
          • EH - 
            • DONE 70
            • DONE Lapbook
          • EXERCISE - week 5 (increase times and add a routine - date/3 + R)
            • Yoga A wk 5 (date/3 +1)
              • DONE 07-22
          • MATH
            • DONE Exercise 93
          • RUSSIAN
            • Continue Daily review
              • DONE Lesson 11
              • DONE Lesson 12
          • HANDWRITING
            • Book A
              • DONE 27
          • CREATIVE WRITING
            • Writing Strands
              • DONE 12-8
              • LIFE SKILLS
                • DONE Paperwork 
              D: Pasta with tuna and lemon sauce, salad with cimarron lettuce, lemon pudding

              KITCHEN
              • MAIN DISHES
                • DONE Pasta with tuna and lemon sauce,

              No comments:

              Followers