Obviously as regards any cash - it would have to be what I have on hand. Which wouldn't be a lot, for sure! Especially since I'm known for traveling miles with only 25 c to my name! :o/
- So - with regard to bills - those I need to get paid off ASAP!!! (which will make the folks I owe very happy!)
- As for my car - I need to keep my car up to date re maintenance and to think ahead! It would probably also not hurt if I got a Chilton's manual for my car and learned some very basic maintenance myself. Heck - it might even save me money!
- Re gasoline - well, first of all I need to consolidate trips, plan my driving around, limit that to one day a week. I also need to remember to fill up at the end of the day instead of wait for the next morning (when I'm running late anyway!)
- Re food - I need to have my 24-72 hour kit updated, refill my 90 day short term supply and rebuild my long term supply again. I have some things but definitely am lacking!
- Re other out of pocket expenses - hmmm - maybe keep a week's "allowance" on me - which is a max of $20 and almost always is the 25 cents instead!
- Don't use credit cards
- Don't use Debit cards
- Switch over to cash only. Bills can go by check (and the post office). All else can be paid with the green stuff!
- Try to raise/can/put away everything that I am able to,
- Think homestead - because with all the veggies and fruit stuff I have growing - that's essentially what I have anyway!
I don't like being dependent on others, nor do I like being dependent on working systems which can - and frequently do go down! That being said - I did enjoy my caramel mocha the other day entirely too much!