Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Design Wall for Week 31

It HAS been busy!  And on top of it all I messed up my heel on one foot - NO idea what I did - hopefully didn't break one of the little bones in there!

Mostly I worked on swaps - finished up, re-did some swaps and did a bunch of others.  And I also made a LOT of string blocks and a few crumb blocks as well.

Charity lotto block

another charity lotto block
 And then there are the scrappy stars......






 A completely separate swap - 53 4-patch blocks for Southhampton quilt shop swap
This leaves a swap for my dd (will post picture later - have question about one of the fabrics) which is a swap of 50 4-patches.

I hope to catch up on my Back to Square one quilt (am only 5 months behind!!!!) and then to work on doing the quilting on at least one or more quilts.

No comments:

Followers