Saturday, August 31, 2013

Week 34 - Yarn Report

Well - this week I have excuses.  

Of course, I STILL don't do as much as Judy does (who ALSO gets yarn time in even with all the other stuff she does!!!!)  But for me - well..... (Whine coming on!)

This week I gardened, read, gardened, napped, planned, put up food, and for the most part (gasp!) procrastinated!  I STILL don't have the needles the size I need - and am STILL positively drooling over the Dreamspan patterns - as well as a whole bunch of other patterns (including Owlies - who knew!!!!!)  At any rate - it didn't happen!  Who knows - maybe this next week will be different and I will knit up a storm? (gotta be easier than NOT adding stitches when I'm not supposed to be.....)
...............................
Week 34 - Used this Week:  0
Used this month:0

Used this year: 1 skein

Added this Week: 0
Added this month: 0

Added this year: 1 Skein

Net Used this year : 1 skein


Patterns purchased this week 0

No comments:

Followers