Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stash report for week 32

This past week was the week of swaps.  Lots of fabric sent out - but then I got the same amount of fabric back!  DID buy in a FQ of fabric - but then that went out the same day - as a FQ (we were doing a Fruit Basket Swap) So I'm not even posting about that!

HAD hoped to finish up the flimsy and maybe quilt the Summer Breeze quilt - however I did SOMETHING with one of the end borders - NO idea what - and am sure I will find it when I piece together a new border for the missing one.  The missing blocks for the 3rd border I already figured out what I did with them - and they DID look nice in the swaps!  However I have other fabrics that will look nice in this scrappy quilt!

Soooooooo - now having ALL of my August swaps done - I am READY TO GO!  and hope to accomplish major things this week!

Used This Week: 0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for August
Used Year to Date: 15.88  yds.

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for August
Added Year to Date: 35.59 yards

Net Used for 2013: - 19.71 yards

No comments:

Followers