Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Stash Report for week 31


Wow! August - ALREADY!

I feel like I should have LOTS of yardage gone to report.  That's what I feel like!  Reality is.... I've been doing swap blocks - and they took TIME!  Yardage - well, I get back what I put out - so it's an even trade!
And I'm not going to even count my string and crumb blocks!

However I am catching up!  Only one more swap set to go (50 blocks - only 3 less than those for SH quilts and that one is DONE for the month!)  Also am catching up on some behind BOM things!

08-06-13 -Week 31 - 
Used This Week: 0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for August
Used Year to Date: 15.88  yds.


Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for August
Added Year to Date: 35.59 yards

Net Used for 2013: - 19.71 yards

No comments:

Followers