Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Design Wall for Week 32 - 08-12-13

Hurricane Sandy quiltlet or table topper - whichever!
Will be machine tied this week - ran out of time and oomph last week!
Baby Quilt #1 - will be quilted using walking foot  -
wish I had more of that yellow - would like to add another border or so -
however - this is the size that the pattern recommended!

Judy L's Back to Square One Medallion -
BOY am I behind - want to catch this one up this week!

Summer Breeze by Kim Brackett - I have done SOMETHING with one of the border strips AND found out what I did with 4 blocks for the next border out.  Have all borders on EXCEPT for one end - the one that is missing, of course - First border all the way around.  Second and 3rd borders - 3 sides around - and think I might be able to piece in what I need for getting the rest done this week - want to finish piecing.  Dd thinks I ought to FMQ or use Walking foot on this.  Personally I think machine ties with pink yarn at the corners of each and every square would be lovely.
But then - my kitties would think so too!

Sampler blocks - MUST MUST MUST finish these this week - and send out emails.
If folks don't respond to individual inquiry - then off to charity quilt they go!

No comments:

Followers