Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday blues........ WAIWO 08-19-13

Today's focus has to do with food preservation.
I'm out of Salsa.
Note to self - figure out how much salsa I use a year - then multiply by 3!
With all the tomatoes I have I have enough for salsa - just hope I have enough Jalapenos!
MONDAY'S FOCUS
Canning/ food preservation

HOUSE
  1. ZONE 1
    1. Side Porch 
      1. Declutter. 
        1. DONE Freecycle stuff I don't want.  
    2. Dining Area
      1. Declutter
        1. DONE Clear dining room table
      2. Clean
      3. make up list
    3. ZONE 2
      1. Kitchen
        1. Declutter
        2. Clean
        3. make up list

    QUILT
    • Working on them - 5 of 7 done Scrappy Houses (7 of them - from Bonnie H's quiltville site)
    KITCHEN
    1. Continue to Dehydrate
    2. Make
      1. DONE Bread

    No comments:

    Followers