Monday, December 02, 2013

Design Wall for Week 48 - 12-02-13

Honestly, it's mostly bits of odds and ends this week!  those many without pictures (battery dead on my camera!) will have NEW pictures posted when I get the battery - and in the case of the unfinished - that will be posted when I am finished!

Scrap Basket Blues - needs one more border all around to make width requirement. 

Wendy's QOV

Also this week - and is done - no picture yet tho - Celtic Solstice - Step 1!
AND Back to Square One - step 6 - will be working on 7, 8, 9

Christmas Blocks - will post them when I get a picture of them as well

Improv placemats - I want to finish the second one (hand applique)

and I want to do some machine quilting (walking foot!)

DID do the Thanksgiving Table runner - no picture yet tho!  Will post that this week when I get new batteries!

No comments:

Followers