Sunday, December 08, 2013

Stash Report for Week 49, Sunday, 12-08-13


12-08-13 -Week 49 -  Not a lot of much done this week- until Yesterday - when I finished up my last 20 of Clue 1 (Celtic Solstice).  Made decision to re-do 6, 5, 4 - and re-cut as needed (definitely!) for Back 2 Square One.  Went to Infinity scarf class - and really hesitated over this one - made an infinity scarf - just not sure whether or not to include that yardage - it IS part of my overall stash - just not the quilting stash!  so - not totally sure on this!  Used was 1 2/3 yard for the scarf with enough left over for a drape-y type blouse for me!  Scarf is for my dil IF she wants it! (Hmm - I also forgot to post picture of it as well!)  

Still - not counting that for this week - still not sure I should and easy enough to add later if need be!

Used This Week:0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for December
Used Year to Date: 26.138


Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for December
Added Year to Date: 40.923 yards   

Net Used for 2013: -16.827 = -14.785  yards 

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Your numbers seem to be pretty even with the ins and outs. Always a tough decision to remake blocks. Congrats on finishing clue #1 of Celtic Solstice.

Followers