Monday, January 06, 2014

Design Wall for Week 1 - 01-05-14


Ohhhhhhhhhh - I saw Wendy's Celtic Solstice and am so excited!  Just GOTTA finish mine up!

Blocks for Celtic Solstice!
THOUGHT I was done piecing - then discovered I had a bunch more of  the little 4-patches
sitting and waiting for their starpoints!  So am working on those!

Since I decided I wanted this to be a "finishing up" week - I'm going to work on machine quilting some items............. but not necessarily doing the binding at this time - EXCEPT for the baby quilt #1 which hopefully will keep me from being declared the UFO queen!!!! (I'm #4 currently!!!)

Don't know if I will get done but will be farther along than I am right now!

October's Halloween


St. Pat's day table centerpiece

Passover table runner

Baby Quilt #1

Nines 'n' Dashes table topper

Yellow Brick Road baby quilt

No comments:

Followers