Monday, May 05, 2014

Design Wall for Week 18 - 05-05-14

Baby Bodacious is DONE!  Pix will be on a separate post (I hid my camera again! Looking for it today!)

All other pix are from my picture album I have on my computer!  I will update - EVENTUALLY!

BINDING

None this week!
QUILTING


It's All about Hearts

St. Paddy's Day Optical Illusion

Passover table runner

Snowpeople

Mini Twister

Cinnamon Sticks

Thanksgiving table runner

Halloween trick or treat!

PIECI
NG


Toes in the Sand -
only I'm doing it controlled Scrappy style and with Repros
I need to do Block 4

Arizona Skies - maybe won't happen this week - all depends!

Underground Railroad - this week - sashing!

Holy toledo - make sure ALL blocks are made (including setting blocks!)

SEWING

2 blouses cut and sewn at least through the first step

No comments:

Followers