Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday - what's going on???

I've discovered (AGAIN!!!) that I do better when I set my goals, etc. out in the AM - and review periodically throughout the day to keep me on track.  At least that's the theory!  I don't think it really works quite that way - but it does help!  ANYTHING helps!  But at least I KNOW not only what I am ignoring and NOT doing - but am actually making SOME progress (sorta) toward some overall goals!

GO AND DO
  • DONE Quilt class Sunday
  • DONE 3 meals a day
  • DONE 3 snacks (part of each meal) - and mention
HOUSE - springtime decluttering - and freecycling
  • PAPERWORK - a mountain of it! work on at least a half hour a day
    • DONE S
    STUDIES - (NOTE - will work on week's assignments - Mon AM to update from weekend frenzy)
    • RELIGION
      • DONE Work on lapbooks
    • EXERCISE - week 5 (increase times and add a routine - date/3 + R)
      • Yoga C (date/3 + 0)
        • DONE 05/18
    • LIFE SKILLS
      • DONE Paperwork 
    KITCHEN
    • SOUPS (serving kept out for Monday - freeze the rest)
      • DONE Split pea soup with half t. sausage
    • MAIN DISHES
      • DONE 
        Pizza - homemade
    QUILT  (Depending on what I finish today - I may add other projects!)



  • DONE 
    STASH REPORT (Sunday)
  • DONE 
    CLASS - Toes in the Sand (Sunday)

    • DONE 
      LE 
      - Jamestown Landing - String  blocks
    • Quilting  - as many as possible!  
      • Both table runners Quilted
        • DONE 
          Halloween
        • DONE 
          Passover table runner

    No comments:

    Followers