Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Monday


I had thought of marching in the Memorial Day Parade today (I can) - but honestly, I doubt if my legs could carry me around the block.  And I'm not even going to speak of my tum!  Ugh!  So - I don't know if I'm even going to be able to attend.

Still and all - there are things I can do around here..........

GO AND DO
  • No - tummy acting up Memorial Day parade?
  •  DONE 3 meals a day
  •  DONE 3 snacks (part of each meal) - and mention
HOUSE - springtime decluttering - and freecycling
  • PAPERWORK - a mountain of it! work on at least a half hour a day
    •  DONE M
GARDEN

  • DONE till!!!! 
  • a little planting done and plant!!!!

STUDIES - (NOTE - will work on week's assignments - Mon AM to update from weekend frenzy)
  • THE EARTH
      • EH - 
        • DONE 41-42
      • DONE Lapbook
    • EXERCISE - DONE was tilling!
    MONDAY
    B:Rolled Oats, butter, brown sugar, tea
    L:Split pea soup
    D:Dirty rice (beans and rice) and salad would be nice
    QUILT  (Depending on what I finish today - I may add other projects!)
    • DONE DESIGN WALL (Monday)

    No comments:

    Followers