Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stash Report for Week 19 - 05-11-14

Baby Changing pad (you use the reverse side - great for when you're out and about!)
(aka my walking foot quilting sampler!)

Bodacious Baby Quilt  (pattern by Bonnie Hunter)
- I used my walking foot on it -
mostly stitched in the ditch on the design.  B
inding is a darker color gold.
05-11-14 -Week 19 - No pix yet on the table runners (binding not on yet!) But I posted pix (again) on the Bodacious baby quilt!  Had a chance to work on Underground RR this week - OH MY was that a mess!  More on this in a separate post!  As a result - I had to buy more fabric (broke my heart that did.....hehehee!) for the pieced border - and will have to buy more (I think) for the outside border (checking stash first!) which I will do next week!

3.38 yard (Sashing - main) + .50 yd (Flying geese) + .75 yd (more flying geese + "cornerstones" that are really square in a square = 4.63 yd.  And I have another border still to add?  looking in my stash for this!)

 Used This Week 0 yard
Used This Month: 5.0625 for May
Year to Date: 7.375 + 5.063 =  12.438 yards

Added This Week: 4.63 yards
Added This Month: 5.63 yard for May
Added Year to Date:5.63 

Net Used for 2014: 6.808 yards  (OK - I have GOT to finish a bunch - I'm losin' ground here!)

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

Great use age!

Anonymous said...

What a petty changing pad! and what a great use of a practice quilt! ~Melanie

Followers