Monday, May 12, 2014

Design Wall for Week 19 - 05-11-14

Most of my design wall seems to be the same as last week.  It isn't!  And I DID make progress (except in taking more pictures!)  Underground RR has square in a square (Eleanor Burns calls it Cornerstones) for the pieced sashing.  This project will NOT be finished this week - for one thing - I have a lot of Flying Geese to make and tame!

More of my to be quilted projects now have batting - but not all do!  Some batting has been pieced together.  so all is still Odds and Ends! (Hmmm - sounds like an idea for a quilt!)

Still - there WERE days when I just sat back and relaxed! However I AM determined to get some if not all the machine quilting items done THIS week!  Binding - probably not - but definitely quilting!

MACHINE QUILTING (STILL NO BINDING)
Valentine Table Runner

Passover Table Runner

Snow People table runner

Cinnamon Sticks

Halloween table runner

Thanksgiving table runner

Mini Twister for Peggy

Optical Illusions - or St. Paddy's table centerpiece
PIECING

I would also like to complete a Memorial Day table runner - 
kind of in keeping with all the other Holiday table runners



SEWING
Hopefully I will be able to finish the 3 blouses - or tops cut out!  No pix yet!

No comments:

Followers