Saturday, August 22, 2015

Finishings for Week 34 - 08-22-15


I'll be updating this tomorrow (08-23-15) - hopefully with pictures!  Hopefully!
  • Stash Report:done - behind, but reported
  • Design Wall:done -  behind - but shown
  • Archive night:
  • Bonnie's Spiff Up night:DONE - needs pix and ALL pix put up - maybe tomorrow
  • Slice and Dice:Ugh - need more be said?
  • Finishings!
    • Binding
    • Quilting
    • Piecing
    • Swaps
    • STARTED:
  • Garden - sigh! An overgrown weedy mess!  Every time I go outside, my knee pops out of joint again!
  • House - house having gone downhill during time I was NOT ambulatory - is still behind where I would like for it to be but is definitely ok to reside in!
  • Education -  closer to being caught up in religion, Earth, Algebra, Russian.  STILL behind in other areas - working on that!
  • Cooking - considering my knee/leg - I did some very simple cooking, felt happy about that!
  • Food preservation - none done.  MUCH needed!





No comments:

Followers