Sunday, October 07, 2012

Quiltathon - the Last Day (sob!)

 Am I crying?  Nyet!

It is somewhat frustrating though, to see that I am ALMOST done with ..... not ONE... but TWO!!!! beautiful quilts!  However - ALMOST is the keyword here!

Yes - Granny's Scrap quilt is one - and I love it!  But perhaps even more I love the one I'm giving to my daughter and her dh (daughter also quilts - like a dream!!!!!) - which, of course, is why I'm giving it to her!  And that's the  Apple Cider quilt!

Am I going to put the pictures in of the current quilt?  Umm..... probably not tonight!  Why?  because I have high hopes of finishing up the Apple Cider quilt tomorrow (or maybe even later tonight!)

What about reporting STASH????  Uhhhhhhh - it is SOOOOOoooo tempting to NOT report stash until I'm done with these two - which I should be by tomorrow evening at the latest (done as in FLIMSY done!) and that way I can report NEXT week on a whole week of WALKING FOOT marathon (interspersed by other things!)   Hmmmm - what to do - what to do!!?????!!!!

OK - pix TOMORROW (sorry - would have probably finished the AC quilt flimsy today - but was falling asleep at 2 PM - has something to do with waking up at 4 AM - not to quilt then - sound carries and all - but to play Treasure Madness, my other addiction!)  AND I'll report on the Stash for week number 40 tomorrow!

No comments:

Followers