Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Tuesday evening.....


The October Triangles are DONE!!!!!  I really don't mind doing them EXCEPT that there are the 50 pins plus or minus 100 that I invariably jab into my fingers, under the nails, etc.  THAT I DO mind!

Actually though - they are QUITE cute - although I did change the colors on one set of triangles - instead of the blue and white snowflake one, I substituted a pretty blue with tiny flowers in it and paired that one with one that had a white background and little blue birdhouses and other gardening stuff on it.  VERY cute!

I also did a bit of stitching and even more dithering, debating what the other 7 manor houses will look like!  Colors chosen - and now I'm too tired to slice and dice. 


Sure wish dinner would jump in a pan (after the pan washed itself, btw) and cook itself - then serve it to me nice and hot and delicious!  Of course _I_ would have to wash the pan.  And when it comes to what to cook - the early on decision to fix baked cheese and rice ring and serve with a veggie salad has now been de-railed.  The salad is now no more!  The NEXT time I buy salad, I need to remember to eat it a lot more quickly!  Ugh!

 The baking part of the cheese and rice ring - ummmm - I want to eat it all NOW!  Preferably before I figure out Where I left the cookies (which I seldom get for obvious reasons!)

What I can't figure out is WHAT I did today!!!! Other than sew, dither, blog and take pix!  I mean - that leaves most of the rest of the day!!!! and it's all a mystery to me!

No comments:

Followers