Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stash Report for Week 42 10-24-12


It's a bunch!  And that's a HUGE tub!!!!  Unfortunately NONE of it counts towards stash removal - of the quilting fabrics that is!  This is all fabrics that are NOT for quilts - a lot of yardage, some scraps - but a lot of yardage in there!  And all of it stuff I DON'T like!  Most of which was "wished off" on me - by friends, some given me by family, some I purchased eons ago and didn't like even then!

This is what I spent most of my last week working on.  Very little actual sewing done - in part because my sewing table (also machine table and every flat surface in there) was covered with fabrics! 

But now that is done - and while I still DO have to go through the rest of the quilting scraps, and the patterns - at least I can see my sewing shelves and quilting fabrics again!




In the process I realized that my NEXT quilts are already chosen for me =- at least the colors are - I have a LOT of blues!  And greens - but mostly Blues (the reds are non-quilting clothing fabrics).  Which is just fine - blue is like snow, winter skies, ice - all that stuff!

Now - this report is as of Sunday!  Not today - not after I completed another flimsy (picture later) and nearly done with another and purchased some fabric!  THAT information goes on next weeks!

Used This Week: 0
Used This Month: 0 yards for October

Used Year to Date: 98.015 yards
Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for October
Added Year to Date: 44.43 yards
Net Used for 2012: 43.45 yards



No comments:

Followers