Friday, October 05, 2012

Quiltathon - the Second Day

This is the second day of the October Quiltathon that Judy L. is hostessing!  And she previewed the CUTEST block today - am so anxious to try it!

HOWEVER - that being said - I MUST MUST MUST see what I can do about finishing SOMETHINGS that are in the between this and that stages!

Plans for today -


 
1) Press EVERYTHING (I tend to wait until I have a LOT to press then do a massive "press-in"!)
2) October Triangles

3) Put the walking foot on - and GET BRAVE!!!!!  Start with the Pink baby blanket - and finish all the SITD (Stitch in the ditch) and X's on there (THOUGHT I was done with that!  Nope!) Put aside for when I do FMQ this weekend!
4) still with the walking foot - pin-baste, mark and stitch the green polka dotted baby quilt.
5) Stitch in the Ditch on the Threadhead quilt.
6) Put ALL finishes on the blog - AND on my Stash page so I can keep track!
7) Finish stitching all the Apple Cider 4 blocks (yup - I KNOW they are supposed to be LE - but I'm getting anxious - besides I have a lot of singles to start doing AGAIN!)
8) Granny's Scrap quilt - which I both love and am getting sick of! and haven't even finished yet!
9) Solve World peace in my spare 5 minutes!

Well, another cup of coffee - and off to iron everything in the universe that needs it! (wonder how my night owl upstairs neighbours who are NOT quiet at 3 AM will like being awakened this AM to the tune of Advice and Consent on the DVD or to Mansfield Park on audio book!!!!  Suspect I will find out!  After all - it IS 758 AM now!  Although I WAS tempted to play Reveille LOUDLY at 5 AM when I gave up and got up!)
........................................
(short break here - 907 AM)
Had decided to return to Granny Squares and the Apple Cider 4-blocks (did those first - didn't I ever tell you I'm compulsive?????)

REALLY added to the pile I had to press out - but then - I feel soooooooo much further along!  (further-farther - hmmm.  Farther-distance! And I'm not traveling far!  Sor Further it is!)

I shouldn't really - since I'm STILL on the same step - BUT I did finish up all the last dabs of items I had set up to sew last night!  PLUS almost all the rest of everything!

   

No comments:

Followers