Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Stash Report for week 40 for SUNDAY, October 7 (even though it's Tuesday)



Aargh!  Have you ever been THIS close to getting finished with something but just not quite close enough????  Yup - that's me - at the end of the Quiltathon!  And not with just the ONE quilt I expected - BUT with TWO (one was my LE!!!!)

However, that much aside - I didn't get the flimsy's finished by Sunday.  And although I seriously considered - and was going to wait until they WERE done - no, I'm not.

As far as my net used - ummmm - I started late - and will go for 150 yards GROSS (not net - sorry about that!) used!

This report is as of Sunday, October 7.

Used This Week: 0
Used This Month: 0 yards for October

Used Year to Date: 98.015 yards
Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for October
Added Year to Date: 44.43 yards
Net Used for 2012: 43.45 yards

No comments:

Followers