Monday, October 15, 2012

Stash Report for week 41, 10-14-12


Like some other folk - I didn't get a whole lot done.  I DID get some sewing done - and had some machine difficulties which wiped out a whole day - but hopefully that is now resolved!  I DID do some applique work - but - uh - either I need a LOT more practice (as in YEARS!) or it just plain isn't my thing! 

Which doesn't really surprise me since I've had a hand-eye coordination problem since I was knee high to a grasshopper! And it doesn't help that now I need both a microscope to see a needle and something to place it far enough away so that I can see what I'm stitching! (and, no, bifocals do NOT help!)

Mostly I cleaned, taught, de-cluttered my sewing room (have re-homed 2 machines and seriously thinking of re-homing a third - only I need the cabinet it is in!) as well as a LOT (we are talking boxes here!) of fabrics that will benefit Boys and Girls Club kids who are doing sewing and/or craft projects - and of which I'm not overly fond!  The QUILTING fabrics, however I'm keeping!  Still and all - it looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo much better in my sewing room!  Almost looks like I am an organized person (and my kids are now rolling on the floor laughing fit to kill!)

All of which excuses mean that I didn't finish anything!  Didn't exactly start anything either  (except kinda sorta maybe on the Halloween stuff I've had hanging around like an albatross around my neck!)

Used This Week: 0
Used This Month: 0 yards for October

Used Year to Date: 98.015 yards
Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for October
Added Year to Date: 44.43 yards
Net Used for 2012: 43.45 yards

No comments:

Followers