Saturday, November 02, 2013

And it's ..... SATURDAY!!! Hooray! WAIWO 11-02-13

My favorite trees - outside my apartment building

I'd like to blame it all on the cold and my boob surgery - but, honestly, I can't!  Let's just say that if wiring was all that was needed to light up all the holiday lights for Westfield for the holidays - and that since I'm the one who ate something like 2 pastries, 2 cups hot chocolate, and 4 doughnuts and was considering a 5th - then I should have the lights up and running - for the next TWO years - at least!

Am about to head out and take some pictures - mostly because I am totally T-bored with everything I have.  Not that these will have to do with flowers.... but - there IS a lot of other scenery... isn't there?

Have found - it is REALLy hard for one person to take pictures - especially since weekends are heavier traffic times - and almost every place (excepting for this tree) has NO WHERE you can really stop and take pictures!  Re pictures of the college - there were events AT the college (football game) and at Stanley park across the way - both today!  I had NO idea how the pictures turned out - until now - especially since most were drive...hold camera outside window with one hand.... hope a lot!..... and take the picture and keep on driving!  So - we'll see!  NOT done - will continue to working on taking pictures as time wears on,  I think.

STILL haven't made up my mind on the setting for Holy Toledo - but am thinking of Barrister's block - which is VERY VERY similar to Bonnie's!  Still would like to put this on point - but honestly - I don't have any of the same kinds of green I used and I'm VERY jealously hoarding all the rest of the greens while waiting for the mystery!

GO AND DO
DONE go take pictures of sites in Westfield
HOUSE - 
GARDEN
STUDIES - 
KITCHEN
QUILT
  • PIECE 
    • DONE - well, worked on the border blocks a lot! Holy Toledo

No comments:

Followers