Thursday, November 07, 2013

Thursday - Thursday's child.... nah! Only one more weekday - not far at all! WAIWO 11-07-13

Sign of the golden arches!   LOL - this is my 3rd home away from home!
Grocery store is my first, Walmart is my second!
Have I ever said how MUCH I hate colds?  and this one is a really nasty one.  I can't take cold meds - do drink Echinacea tea - but STILL have fun breathing, coughing, and getting VERY sleepy after virtually doing NOTHING!  (except cleaning up after myself when I have a cold!

Riddle!!  Why is it that a house that has only ONE person in it can become a total disaster - and I DO mean total disaster! - when that person has a nasty cold or does not otherwise feel well?
Yesterday I did get a lot of pickup/clean up things done - despite showing only one item on my list - but had to have a 3 hour nap (which is short compared to the ones after surgery and with the worst part of the cold hanging in there at the same time!)  I mean since I was sleeping most of the time - WHO turned this house into total disaster????

BTW - I want to buy stock in the Kleenex corporation!  I should make a mint!


Pumpkin block!  I removed the areas with the Y seams since they either puckered or dimpled and were driving me crazy.  Not wanting to be committed I thought it would be better to go for simpler!  This is the result.  HOWEVER - the stem COULD have been smaller (I think it was on all the others!) and the block COULD have been centered more - a lot more!  This was the block i kept at home.  Others are GONE and on their way to the swap hostess!



GO AND DO
HOUSE - 
GARDEN
STUDIES 
    KITCHEN
    QUILT

    No comments:

    Followers