Monday, November 25, 2013

Design Wall for Week 47 - 11-25-13

Yellow Brick Road - needs FMQ - yup!  That didn't happen!

Back to Square One Mystery quilt - actually have an updated version - this is step 5
working on step 6
Thanksgiving table runner
Still needs borders - which COULD be an inner border of the gold and off white background fabric -
to kind of "float" the design - or I COULD use a pumpkin color for the inner border....  so many choices!
Outer border definitely will be the green.  The gold at the bottom will be the backing for it.  And maybe I will use a very dark green for the binding.

Channukkah tablecloths


Wendy's QOV

Swap - Santa blocks - 

1 comment:

Dar said...

Boy it looks like you've been very busy. I like your projects, especially the top quilt that needs to be quilted.

I was so busy that I didn't get a picture of my Design Wall at all! lol

Maybe I'll make it next week after a few days of sewing.

Followers