Sunday, November 10, 2013

Widget and day 2

Our newly (last year) renovated park.
 This is where there are Concerts on the green and speeches, craft fairs and so on.
It's quite pretty - especially in the summer with the fountain going and all.
 (But I miss the old park anyway!)
Day 2 of giving insulin shots to my Widget kitty.  That part isn't hard!  What IS hard is NOT having open choice feeding like usual.  Widget has to be on special foods now and while his diet wouldn't hurt the other kitties - his diet kitty food is a LOT more expensive than theirs!

so - now I allow all kitties 30 + minutes to eat - then pick up all dishes and put them away!  Not a big problem in daytime.  BUT starting at 4 AM - ALL the kitties want to eat!  And I am NOT getting up for them at that time!  Plus Widget is supposed to be on as close to a 12 hour twice a day schedule.  So - that means 8 and 8 for him -and you had best believe, it is now the same for ALL of them!

So far, my Widgers has been shoved off my bed for patting me in the face - MANY times, despite my saying No in increasing tones of firmness!  Finally I shoved ALL the kitties out my door and went back to bed!

then I overslept by an hour!

At any rate all kitties have been fed, medicated (except for Chai who needs her asthma medicine!) and here it is only 831 PM!  Wow!  Whatever shall I do!

No comments:

Followers