Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stash report for Week 46 - 11-17-13

Westfield park "square"
This was renovated just last year.
And yes, I'm STILL mad about all the trees that were removed.
However I DO like the square now - and all the flowers and so on.
Summer concerts are held here - just across from the public library.

............................................................................................
11-17-13 -Week 46 - FQ in!  FQ out! I had the last FQ to turn in for a swap - and of course, didn't have anything that I felt would work!  So I purchased a FQ - and sent that!  Not even changing anything!
Used This Week: 0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for November
Used Year to Date: 23.513 yds.

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 2.75 yards for November
Added Year to Date: 38.34yards   

Net Used for 2013: -14 .827 yards 

2 comments:

Lori said...

Well at least you didn't find more fabric, while picking up that one. great willpower!

Kate said...

I agree with Lori, great willpower to hold it to a zero sum gain.

Followers