Friday, November 01, 2013

Friday - And ANOTHER month is gone!! WAIWO 11-01-13

I truly do NOT like colds!  Do not like surgery either!  Between the two - I feel ouchy, congested, and my brain is so gone I have NO sense whatsoever!  Worse yet, I have NO DESIRE to study - or clean or whatever.  DID get up, straighten my room and do the dishes however.  Noted that the dishwasher is STILL a problem.  Son said he would come around and fix this.  Strange thing is, though - he didn't remember saying the SAME thing 2 nights prior to this!

Mostly I read a little, then drift off to sleep - and drink a LOT of fluids - and - oh yeah - visit the little room out back, which is what happens when you drink plenty of liquids!

GO AND DO
  • DONE Post Office
  • DONE  Library (books and DVDs return)
HOUSE - 
GARDEN
STUDIES - This is a repeat of last week - with additions.  I will add more as week wears on. NOTE:  No, I won't!!!
KITCHEN
QUILT

No comments:

Followers