Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgivingukkah!... and I rolled all the way home!

Can I say I ROLLED all the way home?  Urgh!  I DEFINITELY ate too much -  and it was all so good! Huge family dinner!  Everyone brought something!  In fact, everyone brought quite a few somethings!  LOL - especially Sherri - who brought enough different pies to probably feed all of Westfield without even trying!

Worst part is that I feel sooooooooo guilty!  I know there are so many folks - including here in Westfield - that have a hard time of it regularly anyway, let alone having the extravaganza that we had yesterday.  and know that there are so many who would have been glad of sharing even a portion of what we had.  Wish I had been able to do that yesterday!

However, while I can't share YESTERDAY's meal - I CAN and want to share today and tomorrow's meals - and think that several visits to the food pantry may be in order.  And maybe, when I can afford to do so, several visits to Doctors without Borders or a food distribution resource on an international level may be a good idea as well - maybe on a somewhat regular basis.  As for hard times re food - have BTDT - NO fun!  and in the process discovered how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks - a couple of times.  And won't advise that either!  Difficult part now - is that I have the food - BUT it is home dehydrated food or food that I canned - and as such I'm not allowed to share that through a food pantry nor any food distribution resource.


No comments:

Followers