Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Design Wall - 09-19-12

 
This is my Row x Row (September UFO) that I had HOPED to have completed long before now (like last week during the quiltathon!)  However that obviously didn't happen!  I did get the other 2 gold borders on (2.5 inches) and am in the process of sewing on the red borders (thin ones - only 1.5") and then will attach the 5" border that is Navy with red and gold squares in it.  It should look nice when done - not sure how I will quilt it yet - but at least the flimsy will be done!


 
This is the Grandma's Scrap bag - due the 30th - and hopefully at least well on the way to completion if not completely finished as a flimsy!  This is for the Quilt a quarter class!

 
Not sure here what I will do - this is how my eyes saw the color palette - however I think that some things will have to change, although the way it came out in the picture, I'm not as concerned as I was!  Anyway - it is the blues that need to change...... hmmm, this is for the AUGUST color palette which obviously I did NOT do.  It is now September - so - maybe I will table this!  SOMEWHERE I have a picture (maybe) of the September palette!

 
This is my Leader/ender project - part of my Apple Cider quilt - (aka Sweet and Sassy according to the book I got the pattern from!)  I finished up sewing all the twosies and foursies together - then counted them!  :(  I need to make some more HST's!!!! maybe 5 blocks of 8 HSTs worth!  Apparently my previous ones were NOT quite the size they should have been - either that or I have a secret stash somewhere!)

No comments:

Followers