Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday's workings.....

Today I substitute taught - which in many (not all) respects I thoroughly enjoyed.  What was really neat was that TODAY I actually got to teach - not just babysit.  LOVED it!  LOL  - the only part I DIDN'T love was having to work within the confines of the system for behaviorally and emotionally challenged children.  By and large all the kids were great.

Now to sew!
---------------------
Tuesday summary - I did a LITTLE sewing - mostly I sliced and diced stuff that I shoulda sliced and diced in JULY!!!!  Good news is that once that is done (it wasn't) there is sewing but it's not really difficult - and then mostly assembling. 

I contacted SH quilt shop and asked re the selvedge edge question - lady there said she trimmed it - but definitely understood my frustration.

No pix today.

No comments:

Followers