Sunday, September 30, 2012

UFO Challenge!

September UFO is done!  At least the flimsy part of it!!!!




....................................................................
And the NEW October Challenge is No. 6!  Which is a modified Child's choice for me!

This is a block that I started for a swap some years ago (when I first started quilting) - and it's a mess!  The swap never happened. 



BUT I really, really did NOT like that block as it stood!  Now however I am modifying it and playing with it.  Hopefully it will be a lot more fun now!  Amongst other things, I am probably going to make this into a much smaller quilt.  Maybe. 

First though I have to take out all the goofed up stitching!  And that is going to be a chore! (a TV time chore!)

Idea though is to put pix of things that _I_ love or did love as a kid in the box on alternate squares.   We'll see.  I suspect finding pix of things I love or did love in FABRICS is NOT going to be easy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors in your September UFO! Great job.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on finishing your Sept UFO! It's beautiful.

AnnieO said...

Congrats on a finished top! It looks terrific. Good luck with your next month's project--looks very intriguing and I'm curious to see how you problem solve with this one.

Followers