Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stash report 09-19-12

One flimsy done!!!! 



And another ALMOST done (like maybe tonight???)  Actually the one that is completed I finished yesterday - the baby blanket.  However due to the fact that when I sew it is like when I cook - and total chaos!  At any rate I couldn't find my book to write down the yardage - BUT it is found now!  And yardage I have!

The other flimsy will go on next week's report - although I DO need to look and see if I can figure out whether or not I figured in that one row I did for swap or not.  I don't think so - but then - I don't really know.  I just need to look back to when I did it.  I do know that the other 3 rows have NOT been added in - and so at the least they will appear on NEXT week's report!

Also - if I get the chance tonight - I plan on final quilting a baby blanket - so that will go on next week's as well.  And these are the for sure things!

Used This Week:  1.375 yards
Used This Month: 1.375  yards for September
Used Year to Date: 87.880 yards

Added This Week:.0 yards
Added This Month: 0
Added Year to Date: 44.43 yards
Net Used for 2012: 43.45 yards

1 comment:

Followers