Sunday, September 02, 2012

Stash Report for 09-02-12



Mine SEEMS stuck - it isn't - but it sure feels that way!!!!

I finished up my HSTs for the September swap - but I can't really count that since the number I get back is the same number as I'm swapping (3 sheets of those multiple HSTs - 25 at a batch) - and they will be in the same state of needing to be attached to SOMETHING as the ones I'm trading off!

Baby Blanket (August UFO) is NEARLY finished - can't count it yet though!

The couch quilt isn't in the final quilting yet - mostly because I need 2 more yards of the super wide yardage - and can't quite afford to do that until after this coming weekend!  So that has to wait!  August CP - I STILL don't know what I'm going to do - and now I have September. 

Grandma's Scrap Bag (class) isn't done - and I won't work on that until sometime next week.

Plans for this month..... Other than the one class (we meet once a month for a year), and hopefully several Open Sew sessions, 1 quilt along (friend in Canada is doing that one) - I plan on finishing up and quilting quite a few this month. I have a total of 9 (including my August CP AND my August UFO - as well as the September CP and Sept UFO) on my project list - but not overly concerned about finishing a couple of them.

I also hope to do some serious quilting (quilting the quilts????) - meandering and maybe some other things as well). Will post what I do there - and although the flimsy has been accounted for re yardage - I will this month count the backing and binding of any I

finish. 

Used This Week:  0 yards
Used This Month: 8.76 yards for August
Used Year to Date: 86.505 yards

Added This Week:.0 yards
Added This Month: 0.25
Added Year to Date: 44.43 yards
Net Used for 2012: 42.075 yards



No comments:

Followers