Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stash Report No. 40 - or 39 - or whatever - for 09-30-12

ok - I'm SOoooooooooo loused up on my stash report numbers.....  I thought it was week number 40.  However Judy L. says it is week 39 - and since we KNOW how easily I get distracted and messed up - I guess she is probably more right than I am!

39  AGAIN!

Used This Week: 0
Used This Month: 10.135 yards for September

Used Year to Date: 98.015 yards
Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for September
Added Year to Date: 44.43 yards
Net Used for 2012: 43.45 yards


Now this is NOT to say that I'm not busting my butt trying to get the quilt that was due today - Sunday  - completed - because I am.  I'm just not done.  Yet.  So - the yardage will have to be added in to next week's stash report.

1 comment:

Norece said...

I like your September UFO - so bright and cheery. Perfect springtime quilt to use after a dreary winter. Thanks for sharing.

Followers