Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stash Report for 09-23-12

FINALLY!!!!  I finally had a chance to finish the last border on my September UFO - Row by Row!  Yeehaw!!!  This Couch quilt was a swap - and was supposed to have 5 people in it but one person dropped out.  This quilt was ALSO supposed to have been swapped out over a year ago!  I know now that I am MISERABLE at swaps!  I LOVE to swap - and LOVE to get the blocks in the mail - but am absolutely horrible when it comes to time!  Be that as it may - all rows got finished, sent on their merry way (and hopefully were ok) and I recieved my rows in exchange - which are absolutely gorgeous!!!! (My part of the swap is the birds in the nest - the second vertical row in.  And yes, that is the red strip between the gold and the navy - looks almost like the navy - but in reality it really gives a punch to all the colors - hopefully when it is washed that it will keep its color to itself, however!)

When figuring this yardage - I am adding ALL the rows - since I also had to do swaps to get my rows back!  Am using the yardage the same as for Nicole's couch quilt - mostly because I have NO idea as to the rest of the yardage!  (128 inches of flimsy) and some of the pieces are small - others aren't.


Used This Week: 8.76
Used yards for September: 10.135 yards
Used Year to Date: 98.015 yards

Added This Week:.0 yards
Added This Month: 0
Added Year to Date: 44.43 yards
Net Used for 2012: 43.45 yards

2 comments:

Judy D in AZ said...

Great looking row quilt-interesting that it looks like a planned quilt. I'm not a fan of row by rows as they don't usually look coordinated.

Try using a color catcher in the wash the first time or two that you wash it. I've had no problems since I started doing that.

Teresa in Music City said...

Gorgeous quilt! How fun to have one that is shared with others :*)

Followers