Monday, November 05, 2012

Design Wall for November 5, 2012

This week I'm planning on spending MOST (not all by any means!) my time on final quilting some of the quilt flimsies I have.  That isn't to say I'm great at it - definitely not to say that - BUT I'm learning!  AND I have a LOT of flimsies (the bin is FULL and therefore it is now time to empty it so I can start again! LOL)

WALKING FOOT
Walking Foot Sampler (the "pretty" one!)


Threadhead Friendship Mini Sampler


Baby Blanket 2 - MOSTLY quilted

Baby Blanket 1

Fancy Flowers Placemats


 SEWING AND APPLIQUE

Halloween change purse (for NEXT year!)

Halloween hanging #1

Halloween Grab Bag - to dole out candy

Halloween Apron
 

Halloween Hanging #2

 
 Leader Ender Project - Lilacs in Bloom

Twister - a class project 


2 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Looks you will will be keeping yourself busy! Love the cats around the edges of your pics...

Gari in AL said...

What a great challenge for you.....and me, too. I keep my finished tops on a clothes rack and am working on getting them quilted and having some space for new tops. Fun, isn't it?

Followers