Monday, November 12, 2012

Design Wall Week 45 - 11-12-12

Last week I spent most of the time sneezing, coughing, and generally feeling like a herd of elephants had run over me!  Needless to say I not only was worth not a lot of much, but I didn't DO a lot of much either!  At least until Friday when I thought it would be nice to at least pick up the place and run the dishwasher before I made myself sick all over again!  (Why is it that when I'm ill I can't even think of my worst enemy to give my illness to???)

That being said, a lot of this week really is a replay of last week - but add to that a whole bunch of deadlines (not even counting the writing one on Wednesday that I haven't even started!)


First of all, I have triangles due at the quilt shop no later than the 21st - and they aren't even started!


Then - something else - Hurricane Sandy quilt thing - I have 20 wonky log cabin squares (12" finished) to make - and only 2 weeks to make them in!  Shouldn't be hard - but these are scrappy and some of those shown are really beautiful!


Next is my Quilt a Quarter class - the Twister quilt - that is due on the 25th of November - and I have 2 rows to frog! because the seams didn't line up - drat it! Fortunately it goes fast and all I intend this week is to sew it all together and get it ready for cutting!

Color palette is due on the 30th - and it isn't even started!

My UFO - Charm Around is also due on the 30th and I haven't even been working on it - although it shouldn't be too difficult to catch up (square in a square - a gazillion or so)

Add to that I want to work on the one that Judy is doing - I think she said it is a type of Bear Claw? This is going to be put aside while I work on all the others.

And then there is the machine quilting! and most definitely the walking foot machine quilting 


First here is the Quilting Sampler (I have 8 more squares to do and this picture doesn't show what I've done so far!)


Then the Threadhead Sampler!

And then there is the November Quiltathon!!!!!  And (hopefully) a whole bunch of new projects there to work on!

I sure hope I don't intend to sleep this week and that I can figure out how to turn 14 hours into 48 - because I surely need them!  LOL 

Seriously - some of these projects will be easy and simple.  Some won't.  First I'll do the easy and simple in hopes that the simple will outweigh the won't!

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Whoohoo!! You've got a WHOLE lot going on! It looks like fun, too -- enjoy! Especially that Lil' Twister project!! :)

Henrietta said...

Made me feel tired just reading about it, good luck!

Followers