Friday, November 16, 2012

Quiltathon - Day Dos

While I didn't finish everything yesterday - I did make headway.  Triangles are done - as stated - and I showed the progress on both the hand sewing project as well as Hurricane Sandy project.

Today's Goals are.................

Hand Sewing - The Hexies again - hopefully to finish up the one for Lynn and Nathan. 


Machine Quilting - an hour's worth - on the Sampler (on going) and also with Stitch in the Ditch on the Threadhead Quilt (hopefully remembering to use invisible thread!)  Should finish this.



Piecing - Leader Ender - getting the Lilac quilt sliced and diced and underway on stitching the rows together LE style

Finishing the 3 seams needed on the Twister Quilt - prior to the re-slice and dice. Should finish this today to that point.

Hurricane Sandy Log Cabin - should finish this today as well. All 20 blocks. I may be a gibbering idiot when I'm done - but I WILL finish it!

 
Charm Around I hope to work on today - if only to prepare SOME of the charms for the Square in a Square blocks.








2 comments:

Wendy said...

Why don't you try some FMQ in those little areas in your sample quilt. Just a small amount at a time.

Helen said...

That's what my goal is - one little area (I have 7 left - one done yesterday) a day. I need to take pix of each little area I think!

Followers