Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oops! Forgot to post! Day tres - Quiltathon!

uh oh - I am in truuuuuubbble!!!!  I forgot to post yesterday!

Quick summary of yesterday - a leisurely breakfast (late getting up) - with making homemade bread that was GOOD!!!! It spread instead of rising! :/ - but then I'm not sure I had the right amount of flour in there - lost count somewhere after 2 cups flour! And it ACTS like it had ONLY 3.5 cups flour (bread machine - but THIS recipe makes a LOT of bread - I use 2 cookie sheets to bake it on - one loaf per sheet, to give you an idea!

 

 No chores to speak of - headed in to sew - but first I played on the computer - checked email and all that stuff! Then a friend called and we chatted while I finished up the last of my chores. After we hung up my dd called and we chatted for a bit and both of us fixed lunch about the same time (I fixed mine - ate it later!)


 

 All that to say I didn't start serious sewing until about 1230 AM - and worked on the Hurricane Sandy project for about 4 hours. 



By that time I was sleepy enough that I decided to take a nap. 
 
Note to self: DON'T take a nap late in the afternoon and above all, IF I DO take a nap in the afternoon - SET the alarm!  I woke shortly after midnight, said a few words, ate something, and went back to bed!

No comments:

Followers