Friday, November 02, 2012

November CP

My Color Palette (almost) for November!!!!

Almost because (as per usual!) I REALLY REALLY need a red to go with this!  And not just any red - but one that will match or approximately so the red in Judy L.'s color Palette Challenge!  And - wouldn't you know - I USED to have one - but I used it so nicely!

Sigh - guess that means...shudder shudder (heheheeheeeee) a trip to ..... THE QUILT SHOP!  :D  Guess I will just have to be (LOL) brave!  And - of course - I'm NOT allowing myself to BUY any other fabric (uh huh - and my nose is getting longer again!).

Anyway - here's MY take on Judy L's (and/or Vicki W's) Color Palette Challenge for November (sans the red in question!)



Hmmm - what to make?  I'm thinking of a table centerpiece - something to go with the turkey FQ that I have for the darkest pumpkin yellow!  Maybe continue the pattern that that is faked around the turkey????  Hmmm - sounds interesting!

No comments:

Followers