Monday, November 26, 2012

Design Wall for Week 47

Well, after a week of sorta, couldn't, wouldn't, and shouldn't and probably gaining ANOTHER 5 pounds in the process (at least!), it is once again design wall Monday.

Leader Ender project
I still have to sew the rows together into single 12.5 inch unfinished blocks but I have 5 of these - and with alternating blocks it should make a lovely table topper!

Alternate these with a 9 patch??  I'm leaning towards this - maybe, maybe not?
 Machine quilting - Walking Foot
Fancy Flowers placemats - for a friend

Baby Quilt #3 - finish and hope

Baby Quilt Number 1 - Walking foot - I'm thinking mostly of crisscross lines?

Walking Foot Sampler - was SUPPOSED to be done - but then a lot of supposed to be things didn't happen
 Piecing
Hurricane Sandy Log Cabin quilt blocks - NO ONE contacted me re sending these - so I'm finishing this up as a small quiltlet and donating for charity

Twister quilt - still needs slicing and dicing - and the 1 row fixed so it matches where it is supposed to.  Needless to say - I didn't make it to class yesterday.

Charm Around - this is my November UFO  Obviously not worked on.

Quilting Sampler blocks - uhm - this will probably go into December's list
 Sewing
Fall pattern - I STILL haven't finished up this pattern - and on the 21st of Dec we start WINTER which I haven't even gotten to!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

LOVE the colors in your log cabin block! I also like the flower placemats. Very nice!

Threeundertwo said...

Wow! You are busy. This is such a great way to update what you're working on. I really love those flower placemats. My favorite colors.

Followers