Monday, December 17, 2012

Design Wall for 12-17-12 - Week 50

This post should also be known as - the week that ALMOST - but DIDN'T!

ALMOST enough black on white to finish the first step on the Mystery quilt
ALMOST enough sleep to stay awake Saturday and Sunday (turned out I had forgotten to take my thyroid meds on Sunday - didn't realize until it was time to take the NEXT dose! My bad!)
ALMOST finished the first steps on re-doing Twister
ALMOST ..............

Well - you get the idea!

Re the Threadhead mini sampler - I'm not sure I WANT to put an applique on there.  I think maybe just crisscross through the green - not sure - still thinking - and will hold off on completing this another week.

For THIS week - my goals are.....

APPLIQUE OR HAND QUILTING
Hexies - my in front of video quilt

Lynn and Nathan's Thanksgiving centerpiece that I would REALLY like to finish up!

MACHINE QUILTING
Free Motion Quilting Foot
Nicole's Couch Quilt pattern for my son and daughter in law - Needs final quilting (stippling?) and binding.  Next Saturday?

Walking Foot
Fancy Flowers - I need to finish up this one - there are 5 mats - (one for the center)

A To-Be Sampler - one of several for 31 days of Walking Foot

PIECING
Easy Street Mystery Quilt - LOTS of 4 patches - some need pressing

Other fabrics I think I'll use - for the last 15 4-patches plus the Flying Geese and the  Step 3 of the Mystery Quilt

Twister Quilt - I need to sew this all together, press, then re-cut , sew into rows AGAIN and into a  unified whole.  Maybe borders, maybe not - thinking about this!

Christmas Ribbons - I can do this as my new LE project - Folded Corner - VERY easy.

SEWING
And who knows - I may actually get some wardrobe sewing done!  Hopefully!





1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

and you will be super busy if you get to everything!

Followers