Sunday, December 02, 2012

Stash Report for Week 48 - 12-02-12

This week saw my LE - aka Lilac table topper (even if it doesn't have any lilacs in it!!) completed.  It should have also had my Hurricane Sandy completed - BUT it needs borders if it is to become a quilt - and possibly another row of cabins as well.  I may put a note on my stash report page so I don't forget exactly how much I've used so far re the logs - but that is like begging for another WIP!!!!  why no borders yet?  It has to do with that lovely blue (and/or green) line.  Have to think on this!

48 12-02-12

Used This Week: 1.375
Used This Month: 1.750 yards for November, 0 yards for December
Used Year to Date: 114.320 + 1.375 = 115.695 yards
Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 3.5 yards for November
Added Year to Date: 51.98 yards
Net Used for 2012: 63.715 yards


And if I want to break 100 yards net - I had best get my rear in gear and QUILT QUILT QUILT!!!!  Goodness knows I have the flimsies to do it!  I may not get there but I sure should be a heck of a lot closer!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on being in the black.

Followers