Monday, December 03, 2012

Design Wall for Week 48 - 12-03-12

Yup, it's Monday Again!!!!  (Sooooo fast???!?)

While I did finish the table topper - I still haven't made a decision re borders or not on the Hurricane Sandy - and may substitute another quilt for the charity quilt that I had intended this one.  If so, then I don't think I will put on borders, but declare it a table topper!  Still thinking!

While I did make major inroads on the Charm Around, it obviously isn't done - plus I really WANT this one to have black sashing and borders - and black I have a very limited (too limited) a supply!  Even scrappy blacks!  So this will probably have to wait until I have some $$$ and can venture into the quilt shop again - probably when I take my triangles!

That being said - here's this week's line-up......

December Triangle fabrics


Hexies - needs fixing and placemats and napkins
Threadhead Mini Sampler - I want to applique on the large green rectangles  - have a couple of ideas in mind!

Walking foot Sampler - I'm WAY behind! 

Also there is a FMQ foot sampler - no picture as of yet!  Barely started!

Charm Around - needs the rest of the squares and all trimmed, sashed, put in rows and joined together then borders put around the whole thing.  I need black fabric for sashing and borders

Twister - I SHOULD finish this this week - hopefully!

Finish up the slacks, make (or work on) the skirt.  If possible - cut out the jacket (doubtful there will be time this week)

No comments:

Followers