Monday, December 03, 2012

Monday - the sequel to Sunday (which was the sequel to Saturday, etc.)

New week! 

Today, especially after yesterday resting all day (has to do with the "characters" upstairs who partied LOUDLY until 420 AM and one of whom proceeded to beat something to death that he broke - no matter that whatever it was was NOT going to be fixed by him pounding at it!!!!!  at 420 AM!  Ugh!)

At any rate - new day - I posted my design wall for the week - my "hope to do it" list.  Today I NEED (desperately) to spend some time on HOUSEWORK, PAPERWORK, LEAF RAKING (which is also exercise), building my gardens for next spring,  writing ONE PAGE for the workshop (and typing up what I had written thus far to send to my dd in Canada), and QUILTING - sewing the December triangles, getting the Twister quilt ready to be whacked tomorrow, and doing SOMETHING on last month's Charm Around quilt.  And if that works and you believe that then I want to sell you a bridge I know about!!!!!
..................................................
Chores done include dusting the bathroom ceiling, walls and air vent, scrubbing the bathroom sink, folding the last of today's laundry and putting that away. 

I also got the first set of the December triangles done and have the second completely ready to go.

Next I think I will put in a few minutes outside exercise (15 minutes a day this week) - hauling the leaves back to my garden - not dumping them on the garden beds YET. (tomorrow?), playing with the hat for another 15 minutes worth of chores, then 45 minutes of sewing the rest of the triangles (and listening to audio book - Walk across the Sun - which is extremely heart rending)
..................................................
Did my 15 minutes of leaf raking (and my back is telling me all about it!)  Also emptied DW and heated up some turkey stew (turkey broth and casserole mixed together - doing this one AGAIN!  YUM!).  Going to work on menues for the week.  Menues are hopefully based on what I have on hand!
..................................................

No comments:

Followers