Monday, December 31, 2012

January 01 plans.............

QUILT
  1.  QOV - not sure which one.
  2. Mystery - may do this with Wendy - this would be from About.com - the New Year's mystery!
  3. Binding on Threadhead!
  4. Work on Fancy Flowers
  5. at least 1-15 minute session sorting fabrics (think mystery quilt and strings)
GARDEN 
  1. See if I can catch up the Garden page.  ALL seeds (except one and it is probably in my mail box now! will pick up on Wed!)
  2. Debating on printing out care and feeding PER ITEM and glueing to page.   After last year I feel so totally inept - my garden should have been producing like crazy!
HOUSEHOLD
  1. Sweet potato pancakes - although Judy's sweet potato chicken grits thingy sure looks awfully good!  May do both (different days!)  MUST remember to take before pix!
  2. Finish dusting and dust mopping my room and sewing room (sewing room - pick up and put stuff away.)
  3. Bathroom zone and Laundry room - complete (scrub floor, sort through stuff on shelves in laundry room)
  4. Menues for coming week and print out.
  5. Flylady calendar 
  6. 15 minutes declutter in living room
MENU
  1. Blackeyed peas, cornbread, collards.  May go vegetarian - OR use beef - OR use chicken (more probably) cut up in small pieces.  Dessert????  Apple crisp or Apple Gbetty (for Just Because!)
Wonder who will be first footing????

...................................
COMPLETED:
HOUSEHOLD
  1. my room and sewing room are looking GOOD!!!!  
  2. Bathroom done and I forgot about the laundry room - will do that tomorrow!
  3. Will post picture of Sweet potato pancakes a little later (having that for supper instead - debated about making sweet potato pie - and may still do that!!!
  4. Flylady Calendar - got hung up here and on the garden plan thingy - and PLAYED!!!!!  Almost done with calendar (as soon as I post school calendar on it!)
  5. Still need to declutter living room!!!!
  6. Menues done and printed.
GARDEN
  1. I got the garden planner software - hopefully it will work nicely.  So far I am having frustration attacks - BUT then - I'm a newby at that software.  Am especially interested in the greenhouse/plant it and HARVEST it parts!
  2. Worked a bit last night on the garden page of the blog (I'll hopefully post my plan on there when it is done! we'll see!)
QUILT
  1. Have all my mystery clues printed out
  2. Wendy is sick - and has company besides - so am quilting by myself.  Think I will do my binding - and then work some of a mystery (Quilting Tizzy's????)

No comments:

Followers