Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday - Who knew!!!!.........

I just love it when I don't read directions correctly, journey off on my own - and screw up!  (NOT!!!!)  Such WAS the situation with my Twister quilt!  And  all last week I kept pouting and not doing a whole lot of much because I KNEW I screwed up - and I REALLY hate that (not counting wasting a LOT of fabric along the way!).



Today I decided to get brave and see if I could fix it!  I DID I DID I DID! and it was EASY!  I had forgotten originally that there was border added to the original blocks BEFORE cutting and re-sewing! and tried doing the cutting etc. without that!  Fix was easy - just sew the border to the outside edges of the quilt - THEN press and cut THAT part as well - putting the pieces cut into the right order. Hope to finish up THIS do-dad today! Which will leave only the smaller quilt to be made from the rest.  Confusing, huh!  Well - will show pictures in a bit (next break!)

Also finished up my morning routine, swept the front porch, and thoroughly cleaned the entrance and the stairs!

Aargh!  Irritated at my computer.  The cursor keeps popping around and trying to delete half my words!  There IS a fix - just wish I could remember what it is!

No comments:

Followers