Thursday, December 13, 2012

Progress by Thursday morning


Easy Street  Actually MOST of the stitching on Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt was done on tuesday.  Wednesday I pressed everything, unstitched what I needed to, sliced and diced where appropriate - AND this morning finished up to 122 4-patches.  I need 192 - and I'm out of the white with black markings!!!!! :( 

 
Easy Street - where I am on Step 1 - there are 120 4-patches here - with the rest needing to be sliced and diced and stitched together.  Still - I am out of the white with black markings - and will need more! A LOT more (3 yards worth!)
 
Twister quilt  This is a re-do of the first steps.  I've been having problems getting seams to match - and sure enough, for SOME unknown reason I forgot to measure BEFORE stitching together!  So - back to square one on this one!  GW it will all match up now!
 

Twister quilt - a re-do - all re-measured and evened up (I hope!) and in the process of being sewn together again!
More later!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your little four patches are making me itchy to make some of my own....

Followers